Saturday 1 April 2017

HAPPY NEW MONTH!


Happy new month fabbies, welcome to April!!.


I pray the month brings you all your heart desires, more money, more opportunities, in fact more of everything awesome, may the lord guide your going out and coming in, may you receive help at all sides and the the goodness of God abide with you always, I wish you the very best.

Today is popular for April fool prank..., did anyone get pranked??, i didn't but i wish someone tried pranking me sha, well my phone was off almost throughout the day, I kind of missed my dad today because he always had the best April fools prank for everybody, nobody has beaten his record with me.

Any April born in the house??, hit me up through my phone number or email to get get a shout-out.

Phone number- +2347061608485
Email- Afolabitomisin04@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment