Sunday 16 April 2017

HAPPY EASTER FAM!!

Happy Easter beautiful people!, on this day many years ago Christ resurrected after defeating death giving us the free ife of grace we enjoy now, sorry it's coming late, it's better late than never yeah?, I had a nice day, my cousin came visiting for Eater because in his mind he didn't want me to be bored, and I hope I didn't end up boring him, but we tried sha.

SPOT ME.

So  I went simple for my Easter outfit wearing this  weaved strapped body con by by yours sincerely TOMI (me), and my Siadar pumps, but I had to wear blazers to cover up for church because I was feeling it was too much and not so appropriate for church.
But Easter would have been boring without Wole and my baby Raima, what would they do without me in their lives anyways...., thanks guys I love you plenty, Easter with Raima last year has a very funny but memorable story, but thanks be to God who always cause us to triumph in his name, we pray for a better celebration next year, I'll be out of school then by God's grace and maybe married  hehe.

Abeg who dey go Galilee tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment