Saturday 31 December 2016

AND 2016 IS A WRAP ,THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF IT.


So my inner goddess is singing...."I was here,I did, I've done everything that I wanted And it was more than I thought it would be.
Wahu!( in Falz's voice), so 2016 has really come to an end,it the last day in the year,and looking back it seemed this year would last forever,I actually told someone this is the longest year I've ever witnessed in my life because mhennn my readers if I start to talk,the thing wey I don take my eye see,my readers e no go end,but above all I give thanks to God who always makes me triumph ( hallelujah somebody ).


2016 came and we all went into it with serious high hopes,some people's new year resolutions would have filled a notebook (not throwing shades o ehen) and we the unserious ones just went into it like amon shine when amon shine and here we are we are still standing tall. Fast forward to the beginning of the year,I didn't even know how I would go about everything I wanted to do,but the actual truth was I didn't even have any plan,all I knew was at the end of the year I wanted to be a better person,I wanted to invest in myself...which i did,although I'm still a work in progress.

I had happy time,I had sad times,had serious mood swings,had times when I was zero kobo broke (im not blaming it on recession),I got screwed,I screwed few people,I got heartbroken,I cried,I laughed,name it all,but overall I'll say it wasn't so bad after all,because the year taught me many lessons that will help me throughout my life,lessons I can't even start sharing with you now,but I'm glad they didn't break me but they made stronger.

Although I have a list of "I wish I did...",but since I can't turn back the hands of time I just have to focus on the future and make the best out of it. Avery big thank you to everyone who made my year fabulous,having a better relationship with everyone in my family is one of my ups in the year and I'm really grateful for everyone of them,to the friends who had my back 100%, let's have a better 2017.
To everybody who has taken time to read a post on this blog,thank you,those who are concerned when I don't post,you can't know how glad you make me feel,let's make aabiefab blog a better one together in 2017,I love you plenty.

To everyone I offended pleaseee forgive me,if you have a crush on me let me know now o ehen. A huge thank you to you for walking through 2016 with me,I pray we all have a better year ahead. I'll be back to share some of my new year resolutions with you tomorrow 1st of January 2017( yea,I had to say it like that)...Happy new year in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment