Saturday 31 December 2016

AABIEFAB EXCLUSIVE: MY TOP 10 NIGERIAN FEMALE STYLE INFLENCERS OF 2016.

Hello Fabies!!.
How are you doing?,and compliment of the season,I wasn't here for Christmas but I have enough gist on that saved up for later . So the year is coming to an end,it's actually the last day in the year and wow it has been amazing,now we are here to talk about those who rocked my fashion world this year,they were fashion influencers and every time they walked the red carpet they always lit it up like a Christmas tree,they basically did no wrong except sometimes when they missed it,but generally they slayed all round the year. We did this last year and I'm glad people could ask for it this year,it makes me glad.
So in no particular order,here are the slay mamas who rocked my fashion boat in 2016,let me know who deserves to be on the list and who doesn't deserve a spot.



1. Bolanle Olukanni

2. Toke Makinwa.

3. Laura Ikeji.



4. Lillian Esoro.

5. Toyin Lawani.

6. Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi ( Mo-Cheddah).



7. Stephanie Coker.

8. Toyin Aimakhu.


9. Yomi Shabi.

10. Mercy Aigbe Gentry.








No comments:

Post a Comment